A commitment ceremony may be undertaken by couples who do not wish to legally marry, or not validly able to and wish to celebrate and honour each other in the presence of their family and friends. This is a union of love and support when promises are made to each other and the symbol of rings may be used. The ceremony is not legally binding on those who participate.
As your celebrant I will provide you with:
• Resources and any assistance and advice you may require relating to the ceremony
• Information regarding venue options
• Planning, guidance and advice for your naming
• Additional meetings and phone calls and emails at no extra cost
• A presentation of a copy of your ceremony
• Use of a PA system which will allow your guests clarity to participate fully in this special occasion
• A Commitment Certificate is provided to the couple.
Please contact me to take up my offer of an obligation free meeting.